Housing Disrepair


After the Event insurance for Housing Disrepair claims

If you are a solicitor who specialises in this area then we have a product for you. Our housing disrepair cover can be used for fast or multi-track claims and includes claims for disrepair, dilapidation or neglect to a residential dwelling. Our cover is specifically for cases where actions are being brought against a local housing authority.

We offer a fixed premium with payment deferred to the end of the case. Our standard cover is £10,000 for all disbursements and adverse costs.

For more information about our Housing Disrepair cover and premiums and benefits, please contact our Sales team or call us now on 0117 307 2293.